Try our Kutsinta Filipino dessert
Panlasang Pinoy Kutsinta Recipe is an orange sticky rice cupcake, this is one of the most popular Filipino dessert. Kutsinta Recipe is delicious and super easy to make and is almost fat free and low in calories..
Panlasang Pinoy Kutsinta Ingredients:
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon lihiya (lye)
- yellow food color or atsuete
- grated niyog (coconut meat)
Kutsinta Cooking Materials:
- muffin pan
How to make Kutsinta:
- Half-fill the steamer with water and boil.
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients except for the grated niyog.
- Stir well and pass the mixture through a strainer.
- Pour the mixture into each of the mold in the muffin pan.
- Place muffin pan in the steamer and steam for 10 to 20 minutes.
- Cool before transferring to a tray.
- Serve with grated niyog on top
- Do not put grated niyog on top of kutsinta if you will not consume them immediately.
- This is to avoid them from easily spoiling.