Panlasang Pinoy Pork Sinigang sa Mangga
Pork Sinigang sa Mangga Recipe, Make your sinigang extra sour and extra delicious with the addition of mango! Try this quick and simple recipe for an enjoyable meal.
Pork Sinigang sa Mangga Ingredients:
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1/2 k pork ribs, cut into large cubes
- 1 Liter water
- 1 pc onion, quartered
- 2 pc tomatoes, quartered
- 1 pc unripe mango, sliced
- 2 pc Knorr Pork Cubes
- 1 pc green chill, cut a slit along
- 1 bundle green beans, trimmed
- 1/2 pc cabbage, cut into wedges
Pork Sinigang sa Mangga Procedure:
- Saute ribs in oil, add water, onion, tomatoes, and mango and bring to boil.
- Add Knorr Pork Cubes, reduce heat to simmer and add chili.
- Once pork is fork tender, add beans and cabbage and simmer until cooked.